A minimalist jacket with a feminine silhouette, made with technical elements, perfectly adapted to withstand extreme cold.
- Made in Canada
- Lifetime warranty
- Technical outer fabric: 100% waterproof and breathable Cambridge polyester, bluesign® certified
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester/50% recycled fibres
- Removable responsible fur: Canadian coyote known for its windproof and thermal function
- Insulation: 650 Canadian white-duck down sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- Climate: Extreme cold (-30°C/-22°F)
- Care: Machine washable in cold water using gentle cycle and mild soap; no fabric softener. Machine dry on low heat with washing balls. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight"